Sunday, September 4, 2011

Free Audiobook Tale Of Suspense, Blind Curve

Having a piece of your work chosen for an anthology is always an honor, but I was particularly thrilled when my short story, Blind Curve, became part of an innovative multi-media project, Podioracket Presents - Glimpses.

The collection includes short fiction written by authors who have published full-length works on Podiobooks.com, a distributor of audio books presented in podcast form. These aren't samples or excerpts of the longer works; they're short stories that relate in some way to them. Blind Curve, for example, was based on a story I heard in Africa while I was there researching my novel, Heart Of Diamonds. The tale fascinated me, but it really didn't fit into the story arc of the novel, so I turned it into a short story.

The good folks at Podioracket.com chose Blind Curve for their multi-media anthology. It's available now in audio podcast form and will be part of an ebook to be published when all the podcast stories have been presented. Blind Curve is available now as part of an ebook mini-anthology of my short fiction published for the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and other formats.



I've presented several of my works in podcast form and have been delighted with the results. My first novel, Hunting Elf, actually began as an audio book. The excellent response to the audio version prompted me to publish the trade paperback. Podiobooks.com has been a wonderful partner in the process.

Best of all, like all the books on Podiobooks.com, you can hear Blind Curve absolutely free!

Dave Donelson distills the experiences of hundreds of entrepreneurs into practical advice for small business owners and managers in the Dynamic Manager's Guides, a series of how-to books about marketing and advertising, sales techniques, hiring, firing, and motivating personnel, financial management, and business strategy.

No comments: